XR210 Main Bottom Brushes
XR210 Series Main Brushes Pair
Compatible Models :
IROVA XR210S (Silver - Old & New Variant)
IROVA XR210E (Red - Old & New Variant)
Warranty : None
What's Included :
1 x Rubber Brush
1 x Hair Spiral Brush
2 x Rubber Bearing Bush
2 x Metal Bush
Installation Details :
- Remove the brushes by releasing the clip lock on the right end of the side brushes area. The cover will be able to lift up when lock released.
- Ensure the new pair of side brushes bearing are rolling freely and smoothly.
- Match the left end of the brush part with the shape of the rolling pin
- Install both brushes and close the cover to secure in place.
How to care for your robot vacuum cleaner Main Brush?
- Before starting cleaning session always ensure the target area flooring is clear of rope-like items like Wires, Cables or string. This will avoid said items of tangling up with the main brush of the machine.
- Clear the main brush pair of hair and other dirt frequently.
- The side brush pair can be washed by flowing tap running water over it and gently removing any dust or dirt.
- After wash, items can be left indoors to dry. Do not have to be sun dried.
- Ensure items are fully dry before installed back into the machine for use. Wet or moist may cause motor damage.