XR200/E1 Front Wheel
Compatible Models :
IROVA XR200 / E1
Warranty : None
What's Included :
1 x Front Wheel
*Center pinion shaft not provided together, item is reused with new wheel.
How to install the New front wheel?
Front Wheel Disassembly and replacement
- To remove the front wheel you will require a small-sized Phillips-head "+" screwdriver.
- Loosen the screw and remove the center plastic pinion shaft.
- Take extra care to the wheel rotating shaft/pin and the screw as both this components will be reused later on.
- Remove the faulty/damaged front wheel.
- Clear the wheel shaft/pin from dirt or hair and slot in the new front wheel.
- Slot the wheel plastic shaft back into the holder and fasten the screw.
How to care for your robot vacuum cleaner Front Wheel?
- Periodically check the front wheel part to ensure smooth rotation and movement.
- Remove the wheel to clean if tangled or clogged with dirt.
- Ensure parts are kept properly when removed as components are small and may easily roll away and get lost.
- Operate the cleaner on smooth flooring only to reduce the possibility of sharp edges or objects like : tile uneven/raised edges, sliding door tracks & pebbles etc. damaging the front wheel.