RC700 Rechargeable Battery Pack
Compatible Models :
IROVA RC700 (White)
Warranty : (6) months warranty
What's Included :
1 x Rechargeable Battery
Installation Details :
- Flip the machine over and with Phillips "+" screwdriver, remove the two screws of the battery cover.
- Lift up the battery pack.
- Gently apply pressure on the clip hook and wriggle the clip to separate it.
- Install the new battery clip into the input wire clip.
- Tuck the wire up properly and install the battery into position.
- Install the cover and test for functionality.
- Rechargeable battery requires 4 - 5 hours for 1st time charging.
How to care for your robot vacuum cleaner Rechargeable Battery?
- Only charge the robot vacuum rechargeable battery with the provided compatible rating charger.
- Never charge the robotic vacuum longer than required. Average charging time is around 4-5 hours.
- Never leave the robotic vacuum cleaner charging overnight. Over-charging is detrimental to battery lifespan.
- Never leave the robotic vacuum cleaner without charge for extended periods of time (>1 month) This will cause the rechargeable battery to enter "slumber mode" and is detrimental to the battery life span.
- If you are not using the robotic vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time, remove the rechargeable battery from the machine.