IROVA K6/K6L Rechargeable Battery (2nd Gen)
K6/K6L Rechargeable Battery
Larger 1000mAH capacity compared to stock.
Compatible Models :
IROVA K6 Blue (2nd Gen)
IROVA K6L Black (2nd Gen)
Warranty : (6) months warranty
What's Included :
1 x Rechargeable Battery
Installation Details :
- Flip the machine upside down and remove the rear battery cover.
- Pull up the coth and remove the old rechargeable battery.
- Ensure the "+" & "-" terminals on the new battery are aligned properly to the contact springs.
- Close battery cover.
- Charge till fully charged before 1st time use.
How to care for your robot vacuum cleaner Rechargeable Battery?
- Never charge the robotic vacuum longer than required. Average charging time is around 4-5 hours.
- Never leave the robotic vacuum cleaner charging overnight. Over-charging is detrimental to battery lifespan.
- Never leave the robotic vacuum cleaner without charge for extended periods of time (>1 month) This will cause the rechargeable battery to enter "slumber mode" and is detrimental to the battery life span.
- If you are not using the robotic vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time, remove the rechargeable battery from the machine.