1. New robot machine is not operational.
New robot machines do not come fully charged when delivered. It may contain only residue charge for testing. Please charge with the provided compatible charger for 1st time use.
2. Robot machine unable to return to dock after working session.
When the robot machine enter low battery mode it may be far from the dock station or in a separate room. This will cause the robot machine to be difficult to find the dock station. 1st manually charge the robot machine directly from charger for ~15mins then using remote controller use "Home Mode" to engage auto-charging.
3. Can i manually carry the robot machine and place on the dock to engage charging?
No, the machine does not engage proper charging if it does not dock by itself. The robot machine will only get charged partially.
4. UV Light does not turn on when in operation.
The UV light does not turn on immediately when operation is started. It will turn on after 2-3 mins operation. Consult the manual to ensure UV Light option is selected.
5. Can soap detergent or fresheners be added to the water tank?
Yes. It is advisable to not add too much as it will hinder the mop cloth moisture if the mixture is too thick.
6. How do i set the robot machine to schedule cleaning?
Consult the manual Page 10. for auto cleaning & timing cleaning function. An online manual is available for download at Product Manuals > IROVA BL608
7. Can the Microfiber mopping cloth be washing machine washed?
Yes, the mopping cloth for BL608 can both be hand or machine washed.